No products available.
KEYKING Door Controllers are consisting of several families:
- TC3xy – Legacy models, started manufacturing in 2001 are the first to be introduced under KEYKING brand. Models for 1, 2, 4 & 8 Doors with RS485 and TCP/IP networking. Controllers with Green PCB are based on 16BIT processor. In 2008, a new version with Blue PCB was introduced based on TI 32BIT ARM Cortex M3. TC3xy manufacturing has ended 2011 replaced by DPU3000 Family. The TC3xy controllers are fully supported by the latest version of SPHINX-4 !
- TC41x – Basic Integrated Single Door Controller-Reader-Keypad-Dispaly, Connected Stand-Alone with RS485 connectivity. Supported by SPHINX-1 & SPHINX-4
- DPU1000 – Basic Access Control Controllers. 1,2,4 Doors, up to 10,000 Credentials. Supported by SPHINX-1 & SPHINX-4. RS485 & TCP/IP networking, STI ARM Cortex M4 32/64 BIT Processor.
- DPU3000 – Full Featured Access Control Controllers, 1, 2, 4 & 8 Doors. STM ARM 32/64BIT with AES128 encryption, OSDP protocol and much more. Supported by SPHINX-4 softwareAvailable in 3 groups:
- DPU3000POE – PoE , TCP/IP, RS485 connectivity.
- DPU3000NT+ – PoE+, TCP/IP, RS485, RS232 connectivity
- DPU3088W – Specific 8 doors, 24 switches models for KRADIO wireless locks and devices. PoE, TCP/IP, WiFi connectivity
- LPU8000 – Elevator Controllers. 16 Floors expandable up to 128 floors. Supported by SPHINX-4
- DIO3168 – Configurable Input/Output Controller. 16 Inputs & 8 Outputs. SPHINX-1 & SPHINX-4
- TA7000 – Networked Integrated Controller-Reader-Keypad-Dispaly. With Time & Attendance features. Supported by SPHINX-4
- KNET – Rack-Mount 8 Doors Controllers, Supported by SPHINX-4
- KNET32 – 32 Doors Appliance. Linux based fully featured 32 doors controller with embeded software. (not supported by SPHINX)